Jump to navigation Jump to search
Kaplan may refer to one of the following:
Meaning in languages
- The Turkish word for tiger
- The Czech, German, Estonian, Hungarian, Slovakian, Slovenian, Swedish, Yiddish, Dutch and Flemish word for chaplain or priest.
- Kaplan (surname), the origin and history of the surname Kaplan
- Kaplan, Louisiana, U.S.
- Mount Kaplan, Antarctica
- Kaplan Street, Tel Aviv, Israel, named for Eliezer Kaplan
- Kapłań, Poland
- Kaplan Medical Center, a hospital in Rehovot, Israel
- Kaplan University, a former subsidiary of Kaplan, Inc., now known as Purdue University Global
- William & Mary Hall, also known as the Kaplan Arena
- Kaplan, Inc., a for-profit education company
- Kaplan College, now Brightwood College, a degree-granting institution owned by Education Corporation of America that trains students for the healthcare industry
- Kaplan Foundation, dedicated to the music of Gustav Mahler
- Kaplan turbine, a propeller-type water turbine
- KATC Tower Kaplan, a television station licensed to Lafayette, Louisiana, U.S.
- Kaplan–Meier estimator, a medical statistics heuristic
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Kaplan.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.