Kaplan may refer to one of the following:
Meaning in languages
- The Turkish word for tiger
- The Czech, German, Estonian, Hungarian, Slovakian, Slovenian, Swedish, Yiddish and Netherlands & Flemish (both are Dutch!) word for chaplain or priest.
- Kaplan (surname), the origin and history of the surname Kaplan
- Kaplan, Louisiana, U.S.
- Mount Kaplan, Antarctica
- Kaplan Street, Tel Aviv, Israel, named for Eliezer Kaplan
- Kapłań, Poland
- Kaplan Medical Center, a hospital in Rehovot, Israel
- Kaplan University, a subsidiary of Kaplan, Inc., also known as the Iowa College Acquisition Corporation
- William & Mary Hall, also known as the Kaplan Arena
- Kaplan, Inc., a for-profit education company
- Kaplan College, a degree-granting branch of Kaplan, Inc. that trains students for the healthcare industry
- Kaplan Foundation, dedicated to the music of Gustav Mahler
- Kaplan turbine, a propeller-type water turbine
- KATC Tower Kaplan, a television station licensed to Lafayette, Louisiana, U.S.
- Kaplan–Meier estimator, a medical statistics heuristic
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Kaplan.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.