|Campus Locations||10 in California; 2 in Indiana; 1 in Nevada; 1 in North Carolina; 1 in Ohio; 1 in Tennessee; 11 in Texas|
|Affiliations||Education Corporation of America|
California locations operated under the Maric College brand from 2004-2008, then as Kaplan College. In June 2008, Las Vegas-based Heritage College was folded into the Kaplan College brand. In 2010, the Texas schools acquired as part of the Quest purchase were renamed Kaplan College.
- "Education Corporation of America Completes Purchase of Kaplan College Campuses". PR Newswire. Retrieved 2015-09-03.
- Fain, Paul (7 May 2015), "Can for-profit colleges survive their slump?", The PBS NewsHour, retrieved 10 September 2015
- "Statement of Accreditation Status". Higher Learning Commission. Retrieved 2015-09-15.
- "Kaplan Will Acquire a Chaing of Post-Secondary Schools". The New York Times.
- "Educational Medical, Inc. Changes Name to Quest Education Corporation".
- Julie Flaherty (2004-04-25). "The Alternative Universe: A Guide". The New York Times. Retrieved 2008-06-10.
- "Dayton College Changing Its Name". Dayton Business Journal. Retrieved 2015-10-08.
- "Education Corporation of America Announces Re-Branding of Kaplan College Campuses". Business Wire.
- Callahan, Katie (February 28, 2016). "Kaplan College Rebrands as Brightwood College After Acquisition". San Diego Business Journal. Retrieved 29 February 2016.