Kapo can refer to one of the following:
- Kapo (mythology), a Hawaiian goddess or god
- Olivier Kapo, a French football player
- Mallica Reynolds, a Jamaican artist that went by the name Kapo
- A German colloquial job title, designating a foreman, especially on construction sites
- Kapo (concentration camp), a privileged prisoner who served as a barracks supervisor/warder or led work details in a Nazi concentration camp
- Kapò, a 1960 film about a concentration camp inmate, directed by Gillo Pontecorvo
- Kapo (2000 film), an Israeli documentary about the Jewish kapos who collaborated with the Nazis during World War II
- Kapo!, a studio album by the neo-folk band Death In June
- Kazan Aircraft Production Association, a Russian aircraft manufacturer
- KAPO or KaPo, an acronym for Kaitsepolitsei, the state security agency of Estonia
- KAPO, abbreviated from Kantonspolizei, Swiss cantonal police
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Kapo.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.