Jump to navigation Jump to search
Kapo can refer to one of the following:
- Kapo (mythology), a Hawaiian goddess or god
- Olivier Kapo (born 1980), a retired French footballer
- Mallica Reynolds, a Jamaican artist that went by the name Kapo
- A German colloquial job title, designating a foreman, especially on construction sites
- Kapo (concentration camp), a privileged prisoner who served as a barracks supervisor/warder or led work details in a Nazi concentration camp
- Kapo, a 1960 film about a concentration camp inmate, directed by Gillo Pontecorvo
- Kapo (2000 film), an Israeli documentary about the Jewish kapos who collaborated with the Nazis during World War II
- Kapo!, a studio album by the neo-folk band Death In June
- Kazan Aircraft Production Association, a Russian aircraft manufacturer
- KAPO or KaPo, an acronym for Kaitsepolitsei, the state security agency of Estonia
- KAPO, abbreviated from Kantonspolizei, Swiss cantonal police
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Kapo.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.