From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up kappa in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Kappa is a letter of the Greek alphabet.
Kappa may also refer to:
Literature, games and myths
- Kappa (Dungeons & Dragons), a game creature
- Kappa (folklore), a Japanese turtle-like humanoid
- Kappa (novel), by Ryūnosuke Akutagawa
Science, technology, statistics
- Cohen's kappa, also known as Kappa statistic
- Fleiss' kappa, another measure of inter-annotator agreement
- Kappa number, a measure of lignin content in wood pulp
- Kappa (rocket)
- kappa Opioid receptor
Fraternities and sororities
- Kappa, Illinois, a US village
- Kappamaki, a type of vegetarian sushi made with cucumber
- "Kappa", a song by Mogwai from the 1999 album Come On Die Young
- Kappa TV, a TV channel based in Kerala
- Kappa effect, a sensory illusion relating to the human perception of time
- Knowledge and Power Preparatory Academy IV (KAPPA IV), a middle school in The Bronx, New York City
- Kappa, a popular emoticon expressing sarcasm on Twitch.tv
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Kappa.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.