|Motto||Çağdaş Eğitim Yuvanız|
Motto in English
|Your Home for Contemporary Education|
|President||Prof. Dr. Burhanettin Uysal|
|Affiliations||Council of Higher Education|
This section is empty. You can help by adding to it. (February 2013)
The academic structure of KBÜ contains fourteen faculties, four graduate schools, four schools and seven vocational schools.
- Faculty of Literature
- Faculty of Science
- Faculty of Fethi Toker Fine Arts and Design
- Faculty of Economic and Administrative Sciences
- Faculty of Theology
- Faculty of Management
- Faculty of Engineering
- Faculty of Technical Education
- Faculty of Technology
- Faculty of Medicine
- Graduate School of Iron and Steel
- Graduate School of Natural and Applied Sciences
- Graduate School of Social Sciences
- Graduate School of Health Sciences
- School of Health
- School of Hasan Doğan Physical Education and Sports
- School of Foreign Languages
- Karabük Vocational School
- Eskipazar Vocational School (in Eskipazar)
- Safranbolu Vocational School (in Safranbolu)
The main campus is in the Balıklarkayası suburb of Karabük. Most of the university's centers and faculties are on campus.
Karabük University Stadium is at the end and at the highest point of the campus. Beside its main function as a football pitch, the stadium serves as a Physical Education and Sports School. Its exterior with its crescent and star form makes it unique and distinguishes it from other stadiums. It serves as the main gathering place for large-scale events such as football games, graduation ceremonies, concerts, festivals, fairs etc.
Karabük University Square welcomes students and other visitors right after the entrance bridge of the campus. The square is between the Rector’s Building and the Faculty Buildings. It serves as a gathering place for small celebrations, concerts, etc. Its unique design enriches the campus atmosphere and promotes Karabük University from others.
- Tüm Uyeler. kunib.com