From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Karai may refer to:
- Karai, Iran,
- Karai, Perak, Malaysia
- Karai (கரை), meaning beach or river bank in many Tamil place names:
- Qarai Turks (Karāʾi, Qarāʾi) or "Black Tatars"
- Karai, caste subdivision among Mallar (caste), Urali Gounder caste, in India
- Karai, landlord class among the Guarani people
- Karai, extinct Turkic language written in Hebrew script of Crimean Karaites
- József Karai, Hungarian composer
- Senryū Karai (ja:柄井川柳; 1718–1790), Japanese poet, originator of Senryū form
- Karai, also spelled Karahi, Indian cooking pot
- Karai, braised in Indian cuisine
- Karai, spicy in Japanese cuisine
- Karai (Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles), a major recurring character in the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles franchise
- Karai, name of Count Nikolai Rostov's dog in Tolstoy's War and Peace
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Karai.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.