From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Karai may refer to:
- Karai, Iran,
- Karai, Perak, Malaysia
- Karai (கரை), meaning beach or river bank in many Tamil place names:
- József Karai, Hungarian composer
- Senryū Karai (ja:柄井川柳; 1718–1790), Japanese poet, originator of Senryū form
- Karai (character), a major recurring character in the 1984 and 2010 comics and the 2003 and 3D CG 2012 TV shows of Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles.
- Karai, name of Count Nikolai Rostov's dog in Tolstoy's War and Peace
- Karai, also spelled Karahi, Indian cooking pot
- Karai, braised in Indian cuisine
- Karai, spicy in Japanese cuisine
- Karai, caste subdivision among Mallar (caste), Urali Gounder caste, in India
- Karai, landlord class among the Guarani people
- Karai, extinct Turkic language written in Hebrew script of Crimean Karaites
- "Amai Karai" (甘い辛い Sweet Spicy) song from Honey, 2008
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Karai.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.