Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up karai in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Karai may refer to:
- Karai, Iran,
- Karai, Perak, Malaysia
- Karai (கரை), meaning beach or river bank in many Tamil place names:
- Qarai Turks (Karāʾi, Qarāʾi) or "Black Tatars"
- Karai, caste subdivision among Mallar (caste), Urali Gounder caste, in India
- Karai, landlord class among the Guarani people
- Karai, extinct Turkic language written in Hebrew script of Crimean Karaites
- József Karai, Hungarian composer
- Senryū Karai (ja:柄井川柳; 1718–1790), Japanese poet, originator of Senryū form
- Karai, also spelled Karahi, Indian cooking pot
- Karai, braised in Indian cuisine
- Karai, spicy in Japanese cuisine
- Karai (Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles), a major recurring character in the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles franchise
- Karai, name of Count Nikolai Rostov's dog in some translations of Tolstoy's War and Peace
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Karai.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.