(Redirected from Karaite (disambiguation))
|Look up Karaite or Karaim in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Karaite or Qaraite may refer to:
- Karaite Judaism, a Jewish religious movement that rejects the Talmud
- Crimean Karaites, an ethnic group derived from Turkic-speaking adherents of Karaism in Eastern Europe
- Subbotnik Karaites, one of the three sects of Subbotniks
- Karaite language, Turkic language of Crimean Karaites. Its Crimean dialect is an ethnolect of the Crimean Tatar language.
- Qara Tatar or Karai, a Turkic-speaking minority in Khorasan and Iran
- Keraites (also Kerait, Kereit, Karait), a Turco-Mongolian tribe
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Karaite.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.