From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Location of Karakeçili within Turkey.
|• Mayor||Salih Avan (AKP)|
|• District||170.12 km2 (65.68 sq mi)|
|Elevation||838 m (2,749 ft)|
|• District density||20/km2 (51/sq mi)|
|Time zone||EET (UTC+2)|
|• Summer (DST)||EEST (UTC+3)|
Karakeçili is a town and district of Kırıkkale Province in the Central Anatolia region of Turkey. At the 2000 Turkish census the population of the district was 8,296, of whom 7,851 lived in the town of Karakeçili.
- "Area of regions (including lakes), km²". Regional Statistics Database. Turkish Statistical Institute. 2002. Retrieved 2013-03-05.
- "Population of province/district centers and towns/villages by districts - 2012". Address Based Population Registration System (ABPRS) Database. Turkish Statistical Institute. Retrieved 2013-02-27.
- Turkish Statistical Institute. "Census 2000, key statistics for urban areas of Turkey" (XLS) (in Turkish). Retrieved 2008-03-20.
- GeoHive. "Statistical information on Turkey's administrative units". Retrieved 2008-03-20.
- Falling Rain Genomics, Inc. "Geographical information on Karakeçili, Turkey". Retrieved 2008-03-16.
- District governor's official website (Turkish)
|This article about a Central Anatolia Region of Turkey location is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|