From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Karakul Lake)
Karakul (also spelled Caracul) may refer to:
- Karakul (sheep), a breed of domestic sheep and its pelt or wool
- Karakul (hat), a style of caps made with the aforementioned pelt or wool, traditionally worn in Central and South Asia
- Karakul (China), a lake in Xinjiang province
- Karakul (Tajikistan), a lake in Tajikistan
- Karakul, Iran, a village in Zanjiang Province
- Karakol, a town in eastern Kyrgyzstan
- Karaköl, a town in western Kyrgyzstan in the Jalal-Abad Province of Kyrgyzstan
- Qorako‘l, a city in Bukhara Province in Uzbekistan
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Karakul.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.