This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page. (Learn how and when to remove these template messages)(Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Karan Gera is an award-winning artist. He is one of the youngest ever to win the Lalit Kala Akademi award. Recently he completed a solo exhibition at the Indian Council for Cultural Relations. His recent exhibition Grand India has been critically acclaimed by veteran artist Satish Gujral and South African painter Marlene Dumas.
Over the past years his work has appeared in international venues including Victoria and Albert Museum, London; Art Forum, Berlin; Lalit Kala Akademi, New Delhi; Santiniketan, West Bengal; Stanford University, California; Powerhouse Museum, Sydney to name a few. His work has been reviewed in publications such as Art Asia Pacific, Art Newspaper, TradeArt, Society, The Week, Time Out, Artist Profile, Frieze, Locus Suspectus and Art India amongst others.
Unterror is a project by karan gera.
Unterror has also been featured in the Art & Revolution exhibition organized by European Institute for Progressive Cultural Policies (EICP)
On Mahatma Gandhi's Birthday on Oct 2, 2009, the Gandhi Museum in Mumbai included UnTerror in its exhibition on Mahatma Gandhi
- 2002 - Cinema India: Art of Bollywood at Victoria and Albert Museum
- 2002-2003 - Bollywood in Love: Bollywood Romantic Poster Group Exhibition across Europe
- 2006 - SOLO Exhibition “Shadow of God” at India’s National Academy of Art- Lalit Kala Akademi
- 2007 - Shadow of God Group Exhibition at the Indian High Commission in London
-Shadow of God Group exhibition at Ruskin School of Art & Painting, Oxford UK -Shadow of God Group Exhibit at MGI (Centre for Mauritian and Comparative Cultural Studies), Mauritius -Solo Exhibition on Bollywood Poster Art for Cine TV and Film Artists Association (CINTAA) Welfare Fund
- 2008-2009 - Grand India
- 2009 - Warriors of Peace exhibition at Open Studio gallery, Singapore
-UNTERROR chosen as part of a traveling Exhibition across Europe called “Art & Revolution” Cities Covered: Vienna, Paris, Munich & Vilnius -UNTERROR exhibited in the outdoor exhibition organized by the Gandhi Museum, Mumbai.
Lakme Fashion Week 2007: Fashion Show Collection inspired by his work ‘Shadow of God’ launched at India’s biggest fashion event and one of Asia’s three largest fashion events- The Lakme FashionWeek.
- The Hindu, one of India's leading English Daily newspaper http://www.hindu.com
- Society Magazine
- Artist Profile magazine, Australia
- Sunday Times (the Sunday edition of Straits Times, Singapore)
- OPEN STUDIO http://www.insing.com/event/things-to-do/music-nightlife/night-out/Open-Studio-Singapore-Arts-Festival-2010/id-80250000
- "eipcp.net". eipcp.net. 2016-04-04. Retrieved 2016-12-01.
- "Mani Bhavan - Gandhi Sangrahalaya: Mahatma Gandhi Museum & Reference Library". Gandhi-manibhavan.org. Retrieved 2016-12-01.
- "Content no longer available - Victoria and Albert Museum". Vam.ac.uk. 2015-07-29. Retrieved 2016-12-01.
- House of Art and Culture
- "Welcome To State Lalit Kala Akademi, U.P". Fineartakademiup.nic.in. Retrieved 2016-12-01.
- "自分ではできないお尻の脱毛｜輝く女子のビューティー講座". Iccrindia.org. Retrieved 2016-12-01.