Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up karana in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Karana may refer to:
- Karana (dance) are the 108 key transitions in classical Indian dance described in Natya Shastra
- Karana, the main character in Scott O'Dell's novel Island of the Blue Dolphins, who is based on the historical Juana Maria
- Karrana, a village in Bahrain
- Karanam is a caste in Orissa, Telangana and Andhra Pradesh in India
- Karana (pancanga), one among the five co-ordinate members (pancanga) in the Indian system of astronomical calculations
- Karana the Rainkeeper, the god of rain and storms in the EverQuest MMORPG
- Karana (moth), a genus of moths of the family Noctuidae
- Kāraṇa, cause and effect in Advaita Vedanta
- Karana, colloquial term for Indians in Madagascar
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Karana.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.