From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up karanga in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Karanga may refer to:
- Karanga (district), Mangaia, Cook Islands
- Karanga (Māori culture), an element of Māori cultural protocol, the calling of visitors onto a marae.
- Ikalanga language
- "Te Karanga", a song by Rhian Sheehan
- a dialect of the Shona people spoken mainly in Masvingo and Midlands provinces of Zimbabwe
- Karanga Chhota (village), a village in India.
- Karanga: meaning "fry" or "fried" in the Swahili language.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Karanga.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.