From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Karanja may refer to:
- Karanja oil, an oil made from seeds of Millettia pinnata
- Karanja Lad, a city in Washim, Maharashtra
- Karanja, Wardha, a tehsil in Maharashtra
- Karanja, Raigad, a town in Maharashtra
- Karanja, Bangladesh
- Karanja (Vidhan Sabha constituency), constituency of the Maharashtra Legislative Assembly
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Karanja.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.