Jump to navigation Jump to search
Kardam may refer to:
- Kardam of Bulgaria (AD 735–803), ruler of Bulgaria
- Kardam, Prince of Turnovo (1962–2015), Bulgarian crown prince (eldest son of King Simeon II)
- Kanta Kardam, Indian politician
- Kardam, Dobrich Province, a village in north-eastern Bulgaria
- Kardam Buttress, a buttress in the South Shetland Islands, Antarctica
- Kardam, Targovishte Province
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Kardam.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.