From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Karelia can refer to:
- the geography of Karelia:
- Karelia, the land of Karelians, in its most general sense
- Republic of Karelia, an autonomous republic in Russia (Eastern Karelia)
- Finnish Karelia, a historical province of Sweden and Finland (Western Karelia)
- Tver Karelia in the Tver Oblast
- something named after the region of Karelia
- Karelia Suite, a collection of classical music by Jean Sibelius
- Karelia Software, LLC, a Macintosh software company in California
- The Karelia (Band), a previous band of Alex Kapranos
- Karelia (heavy metal band), a French heavy metal band
- Karelia, a name of Russian Delta-IV class submarine
- "Karelia", a song by Lidia Klement
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Karelia.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.