Jump to navigation Jump to search
Karelia can refer to:
- Karelia, the land of Karelians, in its most general sense
- Republic of Karelia, an autonomous republic in Russia (Eastern Karelia)
- Finnish Karelia, a historical province of Sweden and Finland (Western Karelia)
- Tver Karelia in the Tver Oblast
- Karelia Suite, a collection of classical music by Jean Sibelius
- The Karelia (band), a former band of Alex Kapranos
- Karelia (heavy metal band), a French heavy metal band
- Karelia (album), a 1989 album by Shizuka Kudo
- "Karelia", a song by Lidia Klement
- Karelia Software, a Macintosh software company in California
- Karelia Tobacco Company, a Greek tobacco company
- Russian submarine Karelia (K-18), a submarine in service with the Russian Navy
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Karelia.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.