|Look up karen, Karen, or kåren in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Karen may refer to:
- Karen (name), a male or female given name and surname
- Karen people, an ethnic group in Burma and Thailand
- House of Karen, an historical feudal family of Tabaristan, Iran
- Karen, Kenya, a suburb of Nairobi
- Japanese name for Hualien City
- Karen or Keren, Eritrea, a city in Eritrea
- Karen Hills or Karin Hills, Myanmar
- Karen State, a state in Myanmar where most Karen inhabited.
Entertainment and media
- Karen (1964 TV series), an NBC sitcom starring Debbie Watson
- Karen (1975 TV series), an ABC sitcom starring Karen Valentine
- Karen, Sheldon Plankton's supercomputer spouse in the long running SpongeBob SquarePants
- Tropical Storm Karen (disambiguation)
- Caren (disambiguation)
- Garen (disambiguation)
- Karren (name)
- Karin (disambiguation)
- Karyn (given name)
- Keren (disambiguation)
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Karen.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.