Karen Sophie Koster
9 April 1981
|Residence||Rathmines, Dublin, Ireland|
|Alma mater||Trinity College, Dublin|
|Spouse(s)||John McGuire (m. 2013)|
In 2001, she was runner up in Raidió Teilifís Éireann's The Selection Box. She joined TV3 as a weather presenter on Ireland AM in 2004. She has presented on Xposé, a program on TV3, since Xposé launched in April 2007.
In 2013 she married her businessman boyfriend of six years John McGuire in Sicily, Italy. In June 2014 she announced that she was pregnant and a baby boy Finn was born in December 2014. In October 2015 she revealed that she was five months pregnant with a second baby due in March 2016. She is now due a third baby in 2018.
- "Archived copy". Archived from the original on 2008-10-13. Retrieved 2009-08-23.CS1 maint: Archived copy as title (link)
- "Baby on board: Overjoyed TV3's Karen Koster announces she is expecting a baby with husband John on New Year's Eve '". evoke.ie. 30 June 2014. Archived from the original on 18 May 2017. Retrieved 25 May 2019.
- "It's a boy! Xpose's Karen Koster and husband John welcome baby Finn'". evoke.ie. 1 January 2015. Archived from the original on 18 May 2017. Retrieved 25 May 2019.
- "Baby's FIRST picture! Proud parents Karen Koster and John McGuire share photo of son Finn". evoke.ie. 2 January 2015. Archived from the original on 18 May 2017. Retrieved 25 May 2019.
- "Next year little man!' Karen Koster jokes Finn is 'peeved' he didn't get a VIP Style Award". evoke.ie. 28 April 2015. Archived from the original on 19 May 2017. Retrieved 25 May 2019.
- "My boobs shrunk since having a baby' says TV3's Karen Koster". evoke.ie. 4 June 2015.
- "The new boss? Karen Koster brings baby Finn to work". evoke.ie. 23 June 2015. Archived from the original on 29 June 2015. Retrieved 25 May 2019.
- "Irish twins? TV3 star Karen Koster reveals some BIG pregnancy news". evoke.ie. 19 October 2015. Archived from the original on 18 May 2017. Retrieved 25 May 2019.