December 20, 1963 |
|Occupation||Film director, screenwriter|
Her directing credits are in both television and features and she acted in the soap operas Passions, Days of Our Lives and Santa Barbara. In 1985, she was crowned Miss Illinois and competed in the Miss America 1986 pageant. Karen graduated from Rochester Adams High School in 1982, the same high school Madonna attended.
- Wings (1994) as Deidre
- Blue Car (2002) – Director/Writer
- Six Feet Under (2003) (TV series)
- Touching Evil (2004) (TV Series)
- The Dead Girl (2007) – Director/Writer
- The Trials of Cate McCall (2013) – Director/Producer/Writer
- The Keeping Hours (2017) - Director
- Holden, Stephen (May 2, 2003). "Blue Car (2002) FILM REVIEW; Teacher and Prodigy, Along With Need and Lust". The New York Times.
|This article about a United States film director born in the 1960s is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|