This article includes a list of references, related reading or external links, but its sources remain unclear because it lacks inline citations. (March 2013) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Alcohol by volume||8.0% (Tosi Vahva Karhu)
5.4% (Karhu IVA)
4.6% (Karhu III)
|Original gravity||16.5% PI (Tosi Vahva Karhu)
12.3% PI (Karhu IVA)
10.5% PI (Karhu III)
|IBU scale||18 (Karhu III)|
The brewing of Karhu began in 1929. In 2010, Karhu had the largest market share of any Finnish beer. The original Pori Brewery was bought by Sinebrychoff in 1972. From 2006 the beer has been made in a new brewery in Kerava. The Pori brewery was closed in 2009.
Karhu's ingredients are water, barley, malt, barley starch and hops. The number in parentheses is alcohol percentage by volume (ABV).
- Karhu III (4.6% or 5.4%)
- Karhu A (5.3%)
- Karhu Real Strong (8.0%)
- Karhu Dark I (2.8%)
- Karhu Rye (4.6%)
- Karhu Double Hops (4.6%)
- Karhu Frosted (4.6%)
- Karhu on täyttä olutta.
- "Karhu is a full-bodied beer."
- Jokainen Karhu on täyttä olutta ensipuraisusta viimeiseen pisaraan.
- "Every Karhu is a full-bodied beer from the first bite to the last drop."
- Kesyttämätön Karhu on lajinsa vahvin.
- "Untamed Karhu is the strongest of its breed."
- Korkkaa huurteisen kylmänä ja nauti täyteläisestä mausta.
- "Uncap when frosty cold and enjoy the full-bodied flavour."
|This Finland-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This beer or brewery-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This product article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|