Kari Mette Johansen
|Kari Mette Johansen|
Kari Mette Johansen during the Olympic Games in Beijing 2008.
11 January 1979|
Kari Mette Johansen (born 11 January 1979) is a Norwegian team handball player, a two time Olympic champion, once a world champion and four times European champion. She was voted into the All star team at the 2006 European Women's Handball Championship, where she won gold medal with the Norwegian national team.
Born in Fredrikstad, Kari Mette Johansen played for the Norwegian club Larvik HK. She made her debut on the national team in 2004, where she played 203 matches and scored 493 goals. She is now retired.
She won Olympic gold medals in 2008 and 2012.
- "Profile: Kari Mette Johansen". sports.reference.com. Retrieved 1 December 2015.
- "Landskampstatistikk. Totaloversikt for Johansen, Kari Mette" (in Norwegian). Norwegian Handball Federation. Archived from the original on 15 August 2014. Retrieved 1 June 2019.
- Kari Mette Johansen at International Olympic Committee
- Kari Mette Johansen at Olympics at Sports-Reference.com
- Kari Mette Johansen profil at European Handball Federation
- Kari Mette Johansen profil at Norwegian Handball Federation (in Norwegian)
|This biographical article related to Norwegian team handball is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|