|Date of birth||September 16, 1990|
|Place of birth||Rueil-Malmaison, France|
|Height||1.87 m (6 ft 1 1⁄2 in)|
|2013||Algeria under–23 national team||0||(0)|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 09:00, April 15, 2015 (EST).
‡ National team caps and goals correct as of 21:02 29 January 2017 (EST)
Karim Boudiaf (Arabic: كريم بوضياف; born 16 September, 1990) is a Qatari footballer of Moroccan-Algerian descent. He currently plays for Lekhwiya SC in the Qatar Stars League. He can play as a central defender and as a defensive midfielder.
On September 5, 2010, Boudiaf started for Lekhwiya in the final of the 2010 Sheikh Jassem Cup against Al-Arabi Sports Club. However, he was red carded in the 64th minute and Lekhwiya went on to lose the match 1-0.
Boudiaf acquired Qatari nationality and was called up to the Qatar national football team on November 13, 2013. He was capped in an unnoficial friendly exhibition match against Saudi club Al Hilal. He made his official debut for the team on 25 December in the 2014 WAFF Championship in a 1–0 win against Palestine. Boudiaf's first goal came fifteen caps in. He cancelled out a Stuart Dallas goal as Qatar drew with Northern Ireland in England.
- Scores and results list Qatar's goal tally first.
|1.||31 May 2015||Gresty Road, Crewe, England||Northern Ireland||1–1||1–1||Friendly|
|2.||8 September 2015||Mong Kok Stadium, Mong Kok, Hong Kong||Hong Kong||1–0||3–2||2018 FIFA World Cup qualification|
|3.||8 October 2015||Jassim Bin Hamad Stadium, Doha, Qatar||China PR||1–0||1–0||2018 FIFA World Cup qualification|
|4.||10 November 2016||Jassim Bin Hamad Stadium, Doha, Qatar||Russia||2–1||2–1||Friendly|
- رأس «كابوري» تمنح العربي كأس الشيخ جاسم
- EN Espoirs : 27 joueurs convoqués
- "Qatar calls up Algerian duo of Boualem Khoukhi and Karim Boudiaf". dzfoot.com. 13 November 2013. Archived from the original on 30 December 2013. Retrieved 30 December 2013.
- "Al Hilal of KSA hold Qatar reserves to goalless draw". qfa.com.qa. Retrieved 30 December 2013.
- "Match report" (PDF). the-waff.com. Retrieved 30 December 2013.
- "Qatar try to shift focus back on football with Northern Ireland draw". The Guardian. 31 May 2015. Retrieved 26 June 2015.
- "Boudia, Karim". National Football Teams. Retrieved 29 January 2017.
|This biographical article related to Qatari association football is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This biographical article relating to Algerian association football is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This biographical article related to Moroccan football is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|