From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Karimov or Carimoff is the Russianized version of the name Karim. Notable people with the surname include:
- Islam Karimov, first President of Uzbekistan, from 1990 to 2016.
- Ayrat Karimov, a retired Russian professional footballer who made his professional debut in the Soviet First League in 1987 for FC Rostselmash Rostov-on-Don.
- Ergash Karimov, an Uzbek comedian and comic actor
- Hayrulla Karimov, an international footballer who plays for PFC Kuruvchi
- Jamshid Karimov, a prominent journalist in Uzbekistan
- Latif Karimov, an Azerbaijani carpet designer
See also: Kerimov
|This page lists people with the surname Karimov. If an internal link intending to refer to a specific person led you to this page, you may wish to change that link by adding the person's given name(s) to the link.|