Olga Karina Jelinek Yamaguchi
March 22, 1981
|Occupation||Model, Actress and Television Personality|
(m. 2011; div. 2013)
|Height||1.70 m (5 ft 7 in)|
Jelinek was born and raised in Villa María, Córdoba Province, Argentina. She began to work as model at the age of 16 in Córdoba Province, Argentina, and became the Miss Córdoba Province and the Miss Villa Carlos Paz. At the age of 19, she moved to Buenos Aires, and began participating in fashion shows, advertising campaigns, and television shows. She has appeared for magazines Maxim and H Para Hombres and other media. In 2004, she participated in the entertainment TV program No Hay 2 sin 3.
In 2012, she again took part in the Bailando por un Sueño (Eng: "Dancing for a Dream") competition, a segment of the Showmatch programme. In 2013, the name of her husband Fariña appeared in the media in relation to a clandestine recording of him reportedly speaking of money laundering. In May of that year they stopped living together.
|2004||No hay 2 sin 3|
|2005-2013||Bailando por un Sueño|
|2007||Cantando por un Sueño|
|2011||El desfile del Show|
|2014||Nosotros al Mediodía|
- "Karina Jelinek: "No me separé (I'm not separated)"". Diario Hoy. 3 December 2012.
- "Biografía de Karina Jelinek". Mujeresdedeportistas. Retrieved 19 January 2014.
- Another real Jelinek Clarín, 6 April 2012.
- Jelinek on the cover of Hombre magazine, February 2011 comentemos.com 28 January 2011.
- Karina went, came back, and went again Clarín, 13 November 2012.
- Karina Jelinek gets married Perfil, 27 April 2011. Retrieved 15 January 2013.
- The great wedding party of Karina Jelinek Infobae Teleshow.
- A Uruguayan estate agent, mentioned by the "messenger" Fariña, is brought to justice Clarín, 1 May 2013. Retrieved 5 May 2013.
- Karina Jelinek: "I am separated from Fariña" La Nación, 3 May 2013. Retrieved 5 May 2013.