From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Karipuná language)
||The present disambiguation page holds the title of a primary topic, and an article needs to be written about it. It is believed to qualify as a broad-concept article. It may be written directly at this page or drafted elsewhere and then moved over here. Related titles should be described in Karipuna language, while unrelated titles should be moved to Karipuna language (disambiguation).||
Karipuna or Caripuná may be:
- Jau-Navo language (the original Karipuna of Guaporé in Rondônia, ISO [kuq])
- Kawahib language (the more recently labeled Karipuna of Guaporé in Rondônia, also ISO [kuq])
- Palikur language (the original Karipuna of Amapá, ISO [kgm])
- Nheengatu language (recent immigrants to Amapá called Karipuna)
- Lanc-Patuá creole, otherwise known as Karipuna Creole French (ISO [kmv])
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Karipuna language.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.