Kariya, Aichi is a city in central Aichi Prefecture, Japan.
Kariya may also refer to:
- Kariya (film), a Kannada language film, released in 2003
- Martin Kariya (born 1981), ice hockey player
- Paul Kariya (born 1974), retired ice hockey player
- Steve Kariya (born 1977), ice hockey player
- Kariya Jin, a character in the Japanese anime Bleach
- Kariya Kagetoki, a fictional elite samurai featured in the Japanese anime Samurai Champloo
- Kariya or Sabar (people), an indigenous tribe in Musabani, Jharkhand state, India
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Kariya.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.