|Born||1 June 1963|
|Source: rugbyleagueproject.org englandrl.co.uk|
Karl 'Konkreet' Fairbank (born rugby league footballer of the 1980s and '90s, playing at representative level for Great Britain, and at club level for Bradford Northern, as a prop, or second-row, i.e. number 8 or 10, or, 11 or 12, and coaching at club level for Halifax Under-21s, and Elland ARLFC  open-age.1 June 1963 ) is a professional
Karl Fairbank won caps for Great Britain while at Bradford Northern in the 1985 - 1988 Rugby League World Cup in 1987 against Papua New Guinea (sub), in 1990 against France, Papua New Guinea, and Australia (sub), in 1991 against France, in the 1989–1992 Rugby League World Cup in 1991 against Papua New Guinea (sub), in 1992 against France, in the 1989–1992 Rugby League World Cup in 1992 against France, in 1992 against Papua New Guinea, and New Zealand (sub), in 1993 against France (sub), and New Zealand (3 matches), and in 1994 against France. He was selected to go on the 1992 Great Britain Lions tour of Australia and New Zealand.
Challenge Cup Final appearances
Karl Fairbank was an Interchange/Substitute in Bradford Northern's 32-40 defeat by St. Helens in the 1996 Challenge Cup final during the 1985–96 season at Wembley Stadium, London on Saturday 26 April 1996.
County Cup final appearances
Karl Fairbank played Right-second-row, i.e. number 12, and scored a try in Bradford Northern's 12-12 draw with Castleford in the 1987 Yorkshire Cup final during the 1987–88 season at Headingley Stadium, Leeds on Saturday Saturday 17 October 1987, played Right-second-row in the 11-2 victory over Castleford in the 1987 Yorkshire Cup final replay during the 1987–88 season at Elland Road, Leeds on Saturday Saturday 31 October 1987, and played Right-second-row in the 20-14 victory over Featherstone Rovers in the 1989 Yorkshire Cup final during the 1989–90 season at Headingley Stadium, Leeds on Saturday Sunday 5 November 1989.
Regal Trophy final appearances
Karl Fairbank played Right-second-row, i.e. number 12, in Bradford Northern's 15-8 defeat by Wigan in the 1992–93 Regal Trophy final during the 1992–93 season at Elland Road, Leeds on Saturday 23 January 1993.
Honoured at Bradford Bulls
Fairbank was included in Bradford's, 'Millennium Masters', 'Bull Masters', and in August 2007 he was named in the 'Team Of The Century', one of only six players have been included in all three lists.
Karl Fairbank is son of Leeds' Jack Fairbank, and brother to Leeds, Oldham, and Swinton's John Fairbank , Halifax's Dick Fairbank , and Oldham and Keighley's Mark Fairbank , and the uncle to Mark's son Huddersfield Giants' Forward, Jacob Fairbank .
- "Statistics at rugbyleagueproject.org". rugbyleagueproject. 31 December 2011. Retrieved 1 January 2012.
- "steveprescottfoundation.co.uk". Steve Prescott Stats. Steve Prescott Foundation. Retrieved 3 June 2012.
- "23rd January 1993: Bradford 8 Wigan 15 (Regal Trophy Final)". wigan.rlfans.com. 31 December 2014. Retrieved 1 January 2015.
- Great Britain Statistics at englandrl.co.uk
- Statistics at rugbyleagueproject.org
- Crooks in trouble
- When Britain defeated the Aussies
- The Millennium Masters - Substitutes
- Bull Masters - Karl Fairbank
- Team Of The Century
- Photograph '1987/88 Team Photo' at rugbyleagueheritageproject.com
- Photograph '1989/90 Team Photo' at rugbyleagueheritageproject.com
- Photograph 'Return to Odsal' at rugbyleagueheritageproject.com
- Photograph 'Trevor kisses the turf' at rugbyleagueheritageproject.com