Karl Rothammel (1914–1987) was an amateur radio enthusiast, author and educator. He published articles in the journal Radioamatér for five years, and authored several books  including Very High Frequencies and Practice of the Television Aerials. Rothammel was born in 1914 in Fürth, Bavaria; he died at the age of 73 in Sonneberg, Thuringia (then part of East Germany). Y21BK was his last amateur call sign.
- Radioamateur ISSN 1212-9100
- ((Czech) Radioamatér)
- Rothammel, Karl (1991). Antennenbuch (in German). Stuttgart: Franck'sche Verlagshandlung. ISBN 3-440-05853-0. (Other editions)
- Rothammel, Karl; Alois Krischke (2001). Rothammels Antennenbuch : mit über 150 Tabellen (in German). Baunatal: DARC Verlag GmbH. ISBN 3-88692-033-X.
- "Rothammel antenna book (in German)". Retrieved 2007-01-10.
- (German) Antenne (Technik)
|This German biographical article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article related to amateur radio is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|