Karla may refer to:
- Karla, Kose Parish, a village in Harju County, Estonia
- Karla, Rae Parish, a village in Harju County, Estonia
- Karla, Greece
- Karla, Mawal, a village in Pune district, Maharashtra, India
- Karla, Ratnagiri, a village in Ratnagiri, Maharashtra, India
- Karli, India, a town in Maharashtra, India, site of the Karla Caves
- Karla crater, a meteorite impact crater in Russia
- Karla (film), a 2006 film by Joel Bender
- Karla (fictional character), a fictional character in the novels of John le Carré
- Karla Bentham, a character in the BBC series Waterloo Road
- Karla, a character in Jacqueline Susann's novel Once Is Not Enough
- Karla-Heinrike Langer, a fictional character from Strike Witches
- Karla the Zebra, a fictional zebra on Mama Mirabelle's Home Movies
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Karla.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.