Karla Patsy Crome
22 June 1988
Karla Patsy Crome (born 22 June 1988 in Edgware, London) is an English actress, best known for her work on Sky Atlantic's Hit & Miss, playing series regular Jess on E4's Misfits, and appearances in a number of other television series and films, mainly in the United Kingdom, including the award-winning Murder. In 2012, Screen International named Crome as one of the "UK Stars of Tomorrow".
Crome played the lead, Coleen, in Birger Larsen's BAFTA Award-winning (2013) production of Murder for BBC2. Alison Graham said in The Radio Times: "...it stayed with me for days, dammit. Every brittle little shard of it, thanks largely to one of the most astounding, affecting acting performances I have ever seen, from rising star Karla Crome as Coleen..." 
Crome appears in ITV five-part series Lightfields as Clare. Again, she has received excellent reviews for her performance with Matt D. saying: "...the standout was definitely Karla Crome, who has shone in everything from Murder to Misfits, here playing the emotionally damaged Claire..."
In 2018, Crome played Amina in Dance Nation at the Almeida Theatre.
Crome is also a writer. Her play Mush and Me premiered at Edinburgh Festival in 2014 before transferring to Holden Street Theatres, Adelaide. She wrote episode five, season one of Hooten and The Lady for Red Planet Pictures and Sky1.
|2009||Dog Endz||Hannah||TV movie|
|2018||Vita and Virginia||Dorothy Wellesley||Feature|
|2010||Casualty||Chloe Parker||Episode: "Clean Slate"|
|2011||Doctors||Mo'nique||Episode: "Saints and Sinners"|
|Hit & Miss||Riley||6 episodes|
|2012||Monroe||Donna Holmes||3 episodes|
|Murder||Coleen||Episode: "Joint Enterprise"|
|2012–13||Misfits||Jess||Main role (seasons 4–5)|
|2013||Lightfields||Clare Mullen||5 episodes|
|Prisoners' Wives||Aisling||Season 2 (main role, 4 episodes)|
|2014||Under the Dome||Rebecca Pine||Main role (season 2), 13 episodes|
|2015||You, Me and the Apocalypse||Layla, Hawkwind||Season 1 (5 episodes)|
|2016||The Level||Nancy Devlin||ITV drama series|
|2018||Thunderbirds Are Go||Sophie||Episode: "Path of Destruction"|
|2019||Carnival Row||Tourmaline||Main role|
|The Victim||Rebecca Myers||4 episodes|
- "UK Stars of Tomorrow" (PDF). Screendaily.com. Retrieved 19 November 2013.
- "BA (Hons) Acting Programme | Italia Conti Academy of Theatre Arts". Italiaconti-acting.com. Retrieved 19 November 2013.
- Graham, Alison (26 August 2012). "Alison Graham: "Murder is so good I want everyone to watch it"". Radio Times. Retrieved 19 November 2013.
- Jeffrey, Morgan (22 May 2012). "'Misfits': New cast for series four revealed?". Digital Spy. (Hearst Magazines UK). Retrieved 4 January 2013.
- Goodacre, Kate (7 July 2012). "Karla Crome: 'My Misfits character is a tough cookie'". Digital Spy. (Hearst Magazines UK). Retrieved 4 January 2013.
- "Press Centre". ITV. ITV. 24 August 2012. Retrieved 4 January 2013.
- "Lightfields review: Dakota Blue Richards & Karla Crome shine in this new spooky Marchlands drama | Unreality TV". Primetime.unrealitytv.co.uk. 27 February 2013. Archived from the original on 10 June 2015. Retrieved 19 November 2013.
- "Misfits star Karla Crome, CSI: NY's Eddie Cahill join Under the Dome". Digital Spy. 5 February 2014.
- "Powder Monkey". Royalexchange.co.uk. Retrieved 19 November 2013.
- "If Chloe Can". Ideastap.com. Retrieved 19 November 2013.
- "Mush and Me". The Edinburgh Fringe Festival. Archived from the original on 14 July 2014. Retrieved 15 July 2014.
- "Mush and Me: The Team". Retrieved 15 July 2014.
- Petski, Denise (22 September 2017). "'Carnival Row': David Gyasi, Karla Crome, Indira Varma & Tamzin Merchant Join Amazon's Fantasy Drama Series". Deadline. Retrieved 15 December 2017.