Karma Revero at the 2018 New York Auto Show
|Assembly||Moreno Valley, California|
|Body and chassis|
|Class||hybrid petrol-electric sports car|
|Body style||4-door sedan|
|Layout||Front-engine, rear-wheel drive|
|Related||VLF Destino, Fisker Karma|
|Hybrid drivetrain||Series hybrid|
|Battery||21.4 kWh (77.0 MJ) lithium-ion battery|
|Range||300 mi (480 km)|
|Electric range||50 mi (80 km)|
|Wheelbase||124.4 in (3,160 mm)|
|Length||196.8 in (4,999 mm)|
|Width||84.0 in (2,134 mm)|
|Height||52.4 in (1,331 mm)|
The Karma Revero is a premium plug-in range-extended electric luxury sports sedan manufactured by Karma Automotive. It is a revamped version of the Fisker Karma car. The first of the new production, for model year 2017, was released in September 2016.
The Revero predecessor was first introduced by Fisker Automotive as the Karma, in 2012. It was the only model produced by Fisker before it went out of business, in 2013. The tooling for the Fisker Karma were bought by Wanxiang in 2014. The tooling was moved from the factory in Finland to a new factory in Moreno Valley, California, USA. About 1000 Fisker Karmas were built before production was stopped. Karma's current headquarters reside in Irvine, California.
The Fisker Karma was redesigned by Karma Automotive and reintroduced as the Revero. The 2017 Revero was launched on 8 September 2016 at Laguna Beach. The exterior of the Karma Revero is closely resembling that of the Fisker Karma, keeping the design produced by Henrik Fisker. The Karma Revero car also won 2018's Green Luxury Car of the Year award from Green Car Journal. 
- $130,000 base vehicle MSRP (USD)
- 260 horsepower (190 kW) 4-cylinder turbocharged internal combustion engine
- 403 horsepower (301 kW) total power delivered at rear-wheel drive
- 50 mi (80 km) all-electric range
- 300 mi (480 km) total range
- solar photovoltaic panelled roof
- 21.4 kWh (77 MJ) lithium-ion battery
- 10 hour charge time @ 16 amps and 120 volts (North American home socket)
- 24 minutes to 80% charge at quickcharge
- 5.4 second 0–60 mph (0–97 km/h) acceleration time 
- 125 mph (201 km/h) top speed
- 10.7" Touchscreen Infotainment car control center 
- Digital dashboard
- Apple CarPlay
- Android Auto
- Chris Woodyard (13 September 2016). "Karma's plug-in Revero car picks up where Fisker left off". USA Today.
- Benjamin Zhang (8 January 2018). "Karma Revero Drive, Pictures, details, specs, - Business Insider". Business Insider.
- Lucas Matney (9 September 2016). "Karma looks to mount a comeback with the Revero, its $130k hybrid electric sports car". Tech Crunch.
- "Karma Automotive moves into its new Irvine HQ, and it's hiring". OC Register. October 26, 2017.
- Hannah Elliott (9 September 2016). "The New Karma Revero Is Not Just a $130,000 Tesla Wannabe". Bloomberg.
- Chris Woodyard (26 January 2018). "Karma Pick Up Top Green Car Award". USA Today.
- Jon Wong (5 September 2017). "Karma Revero Hybrid". CNET.
- Chris Fleming (2017). "Karma Revero is an Ultra Luxury Hybrid". Los Angeles Times.
- Chris Walton (2017). "Karma Revero First Drive". Motor Trend.
|This automobile-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This electronics-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This Chinese corporation or company article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This United States manufacturing company–related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|