Karma Revero at the 2018 Greenwich Concours d'Elégance
|Assembly||Moreno Valley, California|
|Body and chassis|
|Class||hybrid petrol-electric sports car|
|Body style||4-door sedan|
|Layout||Front-engine, rear-wheel drive|
|Related||VLF Destino, Fisker Karma|
|Engine||2.0 L (120 cu in) I4 turbocharged GM Ecotec LNF|
|Hybrid drivetrain||Series hybrid|
|Battery||21.4 kWh (77.0 MJ) lithium-ion battery|
|Range||300 mi (480 km)|
|Electric range||50 mi (80 km)|
|Wheelbase||124.4 in (3,160 mm)|
|Length||196.8 in (4,999 mm)|
|Width||84.0 in (2,134 mm)|
|Height||52.4 in (1,331 mm)|
|Curb weight||5,400 lb (2,449 kg)|
The Karma Revero is a premium plug-in hybrid luxury sports sedan manufactured by Karma Automotive. It is a revamped version of the Fisker Karma car. The first of the new production, for model year 2017, was released in September 2016.
The Revero predecessor was first introduced by Fisker Automotive as the Karma in 2012. It was the only model produced by Fisker before it went out of business in 2013. The tooling for the Fisker Karma was bought by Wanxiang in 2014. The tooling was moved from the factory in Finland to a new factory in Moreno Valley, California, USA. 2,667 Fisker Karma were built before production was stopped. Karma's current headquarters reside in Irvine, California.
The Fisker Karma was redesigned by Karma Automotive and reintroduced as the Karma Revero. The 2017 Revero was launched on September 8, 2016 at Laguna Beach. The exterior of the Karma Revero closely resembles the Fisker Karma, keeping the design produced by Henrik Fisker. The Karma Revero car also won 2018's Green Luxury Car of the Year award from Green Car Journal. 
In 2018, Karma announced a limited production high-end package, the Karma Revero Aliso, named after the California beach, that adds $15,000 to the price of the car, resulting with a $145k starting price car, with a limited run of 15 units.
In 2019, an updated version, the Karma Revero GT, was revealed, using a 1.5 liter BMW engine as a range extender instead of the older model's drive motor GM engine. As of 2019, that same engine is currently used in the BMW i8. Included in the changes is a larger battery.
- $130,000 base vehicle MSRP (USD)
- 260 horsepower (190 kW) 4-cylinder turbocharged internal combustion engine
- 403 horsepower (301 kW) total power delivered at rear-wheel drive
- 50 mi (80 km) all-electric range
- 300 mi (480 km) total range
- solar photovoltaic panelled roof
- 21.4 kWh (77 MJ) lithium-ion battery
- 10 hour charge time @ 16 amps and 120 volts (North American home socket)
- 24 minutes to 80% charge at quickcharge
- 5.4 second 0–60 mph (0–97 km/h) acceleration time 
- 125 mph (201 km/h) top speed
- 10.7" Touchscreen Infotainment car control center 
- Digital dashboard
- Apple CarPlay
- Android Auto
- 2020 GT Model 
- $135,000 base vehicle MSRP (USD)
- 3-cylinder turbocharged generator
- 536 horsepower (400 kW) total power from 2 electric motors on the rear axle
- 28 kWh (100 MJ) lithium-ion battery
- 4.5 second 0–60 mph (0–97 km/h) acceleration time
- 125 mph (201 km/h) top speed
- Chris Woodyard (September 13, 2016). "Karma's plug-in Revero car picks up where Fisker left off". USA Today.
- Benjamin Zhang (January 8, 2018). "Karma Revero Drive, Pictures, details, specs, - Business Insider". Business Insider.
- Lucas Matney (September 9, 2016). "Karma looks to mount a comeback with the Revero, its $130k hybrid electric sports car". Tech Crunch.
- "Karma Automotive moves into its new Irvine HQ, and it's hiring". OC Register. October 26, 2017.
- Hannah Elliott (September 9, 2016). "The New Karma Revero Is Not Just a $130,000 Tesla Wannabe". Bloomberg.
- Chris Woodyard (January 26, 2018). "Karma Pick Up Top Green Car Award". USA Today.
- Kyle Hyatt (October 22, 2018). "Who is the $145K Karma Revero Aliso for, exactly?". Roadshow. CNet.
- Tarmo Riisenberg (April 8, 2019). "WThe Karma Revero will start using a BMW engine". Autoleht.
- Jon Wong (September 5, 2017). "Karma Revero Hybrid". CNET.
- Chris Fleming (2017). "Karma Revero is an Ultra Luxury Hybrid". Los Angeles Times.
- Chris Walton (2017). "Karma Revero First Drive". Motor Trend.
- Szostech, Mike. "Karma Revero GT set for Q4 2019". Retrieved August 30, 2019.
|This automobile-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|