Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up Karo or karo in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Karo may refer to:
- Karo people (East Africa) an ethnic group from East Africa
- Karo people (Ethiopia), an ethnic group from Ethiopia
- Karo people (Indonesia), the indigenous people of the Karo Plateau in North Sumatra
- Karo language, Omotic language spoken in Ethiopia
- Batak Karo language, as spoken by the Karo people of Indonesia
- Kutuk na Karo, or Bari language, Nilotic language spoken in East Africa
- Ramarama language, the Karo language of Brazil
- The Karo dialect of the Rawa language (Papuan)
- The Kalo dialect of the Keapara language (Austronesian)
- Karo Regency, regency of North Sumatra, Indonesia
- KARO (98.7 FM), Nyssa, Oregon
- Karō, samurai officials and advisers of feudal Japan
- Karo-kari (honor killings against men is Karo)
- Karo syrup, a brand of corn syrup
- Karo (tree), small tree or shrub native to New Zealand, aka Pittosporum crassifolium
- United States v. Karo, 468 U.S. 705 (1984), a Supreme Court decision related to the Fourth Amendment's protections against unreasonable search and seizure
- Karo (film), a 1937 Adventure-War film
- Eucalyptus brassiana known as the Karo tree in Papua New Guinea
- My Queen Karo, a 2009 Belgian film about a family in a squatter colony in 1970's Amsterdam.
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Karo.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.