|Country represented||United States|
February 14, 1932|
Shelton, Washington, U.S.
|Died||June 25, 2004
Seattle, Washington, U.S.
|Former partner||Peter Kennedy|
Karol Estelle Kennedy Kucher (February 14, 1932, in Shelton, Washington – June 25, 2004, in Seattle, Washington) was an American pair skater. With her brother, Peter, she won five U.S. Championship titles from 1948 to 1952. Known as "The Kennedy Kids," they won the World Championship in 1950, and the silver medal in the 1952 Winter Olympics.
(all with Peter)
|Winter Olympic Games||6th||2nd|
|North American Championships||3rd||1st||1st|
Note: Peter Kennedy has also been credited as Michael Kennedy
- GoldenSkate: North American Figure Skating Championships: List of Champions
- Skatabase: 1948 Winter Olympics: Pairs Results
- Skatabase: 1952 Winter Olympics: Pairs Results
- Skatabase: 1940s Worlds: Pairs Results
- Skatabase: 1950s Worlds: Pairs Results
- Obituary from the USFSA
|This article about a United States figure skater is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|