|No. 95, 51, 92, 91|
|Date of birth:||August 23, 1978|
|Place of birth:||Detroit, Michigan|
|Height:||6 ft 2 in (1.88 m)|
|Weight:||265 lb (120 kg)|
|High school:||Martin Luther King High School|
|NFL draft:||2001 / Round: 4 / Pick: 103|
|* Offseason and/or practice squad member only|
|Career NFL statistics|
|Career CFL statistics|
|Career Arena football statistics|
|Stats at ArenaFan.com|
High school career
At Martin Luther King High School in Detroit, Michigan, Riley starred in football, basketball, and track&field. As a senior, in football, he was an All-City choice, an All-Metro choice, and an All-State choice.
Karon Riley entered the National Football League by being selected by the Chicago Bears in the 4th round (103rd overall pick) of the 2001 NFL Draft out of the University of Minnesota. He played with the Bears in 2001 and the Atlanta Falcons (2003-2004).
Karon Riley played two seasons in the Arena Football League with the Las Vegas/Cleveland Gladiators (2007–2008) as an offensive lineman/defensive lineman. On August 8, 2008 Riley was removed from the Gladiators roster and reassigned to the Arena Football 1 League office.
- "Karon Riley". Arena Fan Arena Football League. Retrieved January 26, 2010.
- "Karon Riley". Pro Football Reference. Retrieved January 26, 2010.
- "Toronto Argonauts All-Time Roster" (PDF). Toronto Argonauts. Retrieved January 26, 2010.
- "Team Transactions". Washington Redskins. Retrieved January 26, 2010.
- "Karon Riley". arenafan.com. Retrieved January 26, 2010.
- "Gladiators Transaction 08-2008". Cleveland Gladiators. Retrieved January 26, 2010.
- Terri J. Vaughn at premiere, expecting second child : Celebrity Baby Blog