Karposh may refer to:
- Karposh, rebel leader killed by Ottomans in 1689 after leading an uprising.
- Hristijan Todorovski Karpoš, a Macedonian partisan who participated in the National Liberation War of Macedonia.
- Karpoš Municipality of Skopje
- Karposh Point is the ice-free point on the north coast of Snow Island in the South Shetland Islands, Antarctica.
- Karposh, the codename for Tilix 2.0, a Bulgarian Linux distribution.
- Karposh’s Rebellion, a military uprising headed by Karposh against members of the Ottoman Empire.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Karposh.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.