From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Karta may refer to:
- Karta, Iran, a village in Khuzestan Province, Iran
- Karta, Andika, a village in Khuzestan Province, Iran
- Kharta, a Himalayan region in Tibet which is sometimes romanised as Karta
- Karta Palace The palace or Kraton of Sultan Agung of Mataram in Java, early 17th century - on the banks of the Oyo
- A goddess in Latvian mythology
- KARTA Center - a Polish NGO
- Karta or Melakarta - refers any parent raga (musical scale) of South Indian classical music (Carnatic music)
- Senior person in a Hindu joint family.
- Kangaroo Island, South Australia (Karta meaning 'Island of the dead')
- Neturei Karta, an ultra-orthodox Jewish sect
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Karta.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.