|Location||Bolu Province, Turkey|
|Vertical||1,210 m (3,969 ft)|
|Top elevation||2,255 m (7,398 ft)|
|Base elevation||1,850 m (6,069 ft)|
|Lift system||3 chairlifts, 7 surface lifts|
The duration of the skiing season is 120 days a year, between December 20 and March 20.
The nearest city is Bolu, 54 km (33 mi) away. Kartalkaya is located 4 hours away from the Esenboğa International Airport, in Ankara, and 6 hours away from the Atatürk International Airport or Sabiha Gökçen International Airport, in Istanbul, by bus.
- (English) Kartalkaya Weather Forecast, Snow Report and Resort Information, Snow-forecast.com
- (English) Wintersports resort in Turkey, skiing, snowboard and more..., Guide to Turkey.com
- (Turkish)(English) Slope & Lift Informations of Kartalkaya
- (Turkish)(English) CAFE SOCIETY Kartalkaya
- (Turkish)(English) Kartalkaya Golden Key Chalet Official Web Site - Kartalkaya Mountain Accommodation Info
- (Turkish) Region info website
|This geographical article about a location in Bolu Province, Turkey is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|