Jump to navigation Jump to search
Karthik or Kartik (Tamil: கார்த்திக்) (Hindi: कार्तिक) is a popular Indian masculine given name. Another common form of the same name is Karthikeyan and Kartikeya . The feminine form of the same name is Karthika.
It may also refer to:
- Kartikeya, the brother of Ganesha in the Hindu mythology
- Kartik (Nepali calendar), 7th month in the Nepali calendar.
- Kartik (month), a month in the Indian National Calendar, Tamil calendar and Bengali calendar
- Kartik (Gemma Doyle Trilogy), a character in a trilogy of fantasy novels
- Kartik Shetty (born 1987), Indian actor and director
- Kartik Aaryan (born 1988), Indian actor
- Karthik (actor) (born 1960), Indian actor, politician and singer
- Karthik (TV actor) (born 1988) Indian actor
- Karthik (singer) (born 1980), Indian singer
- Karthik Kumar (AKA Karthi, born 1977), Indian actor
- Dinesh Karthik,(born 1985) Indian cricketer
- Murali Kartik,(born 1976) Indian cricketer
- Karthik Naralasetty (born 1989), Indian businessman and entrepreneur
- Karthik Raja (born 1973), Indian composer, director, musician, pianist and singer
- Karthik Calling Karthik, a 2010 film directed by Vijay Lalwani.
- Karthik (film), a 2015 film directed by Satish Shetty.
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Karthik.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.