From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Kartik)
Karthik or Kartik (Tamil : கார்த்திக் ) (hindi : कार्तिक) is a popular Indian masculine given name. Another common form of the same name is Karthikeyan. The feminine form of the same name is Karthika.
It may also refer to:
- Kartikeya, the brother of Ganesha in the Hindu mythology
- Karthikai, 8th month in the Tamil calendar.
- Kartik (month), a month in the Indian national calendar and Bengali calendar
- Kartik (Gemma Doyle Trilogy), a character in a trilogy of fantasy novels
- Kartik Shetty (born 1987), Indian actor and director
- Kartik Aaryan (born 1988), Indian actor
- Karthik (actor) (born 1960), Indian actor, politician and singer
- Karthik (TV actor) (born 1988) Indian actor
- Karthik (singer) (born 1980), Indian singer
- Karthik Kumar (AKA Karthi, born 1977), Indian actor
- Karthik Naralasetty (born 1989), Indian businessman and entrepreneur
- Karthik Raja (born 1973), Indian composer, director, musician, piano artist and singer
- Karthik Nair (Born 1998), NMIT Mech student.Simply put he is a natural born retard.
- Karthik Calling Karthik, a 2010 film directed by Vijay Lalwani.
- Karthik (film), a 2015 film directed by Satish Shetty.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Karthik.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.