From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Kartik)
Karthik or Kartik (Tamil : கார்த்திக் ) (hindi : कार्तिक) is a popular Indian masculine given name. Another common form of the same name is Karthikeyan. The feminine form of the same name is Karthika.
It may also refer to:
- Kartikeya, the brother of Ganesha in the Hindu mythology
- Karthikai, 8th month in the Tamil calendar.
- Kartik (month), a month in the Indian national calendar and Bengali calendar
- Kartik (Gemma Doyle Trilogy), a character in a trilogy of fantasy novels
- Kartik Shetty (born July 4, 1987), Indian actor and director.
- Kartik Aaryan (born November 22, 1988), Indian actor.
- Karthik (actor) (born September 13, 1960), Indian actor, politician and singer.
- Karthik (TV actor) (born January 21, 1988) Indian Actor.
- Karthik (singer) (born November 7, 1980), Indian singer.
- Karthik Kumar (born November 21, 1977), Indian actor.
- Karthik Naralasetty (born October 3, 1989), Indian businessman and entrepreneur.
- Karthik Raja (born June 29, 1973), Indian composer, director, musician, piano artist and singer.
- Karthik Calling Karthik, a 2010 film directed by Vijay Lalwani.
- Karthik (film), a 2015 film directed by Satish Shetty.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Karthik.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.