Kartika Tamara Liotard (born June 26, 1971 in Voorburg, South Holland) is a Dutch politician who has been a Member of the European Parliament (MEP) since 2004. She was formerly a member of the Socialist Party, is vice-chair of the EUL–NGL group, and sits on the European Parliament's Committee on Agriculture and Rural Development.
She is also a substitute member of the Committee on Women's Rights and Gender Equality, the Committee on the Environment, Public Health and Food Safety, a member of the delegation for relations with the Maghreb countries and the Arab Maghreb Union (including Libya), and a substitute member for the delegation for relations with the countries of Southeast Asia and the Association of Southeast Asian Nations.
Liotard studied law at Maastricht University.
- Kartika Liotard; Steven P. McGiffen (2010-02-15). Poisoned Spring: The EU and Water Privatisation. Pluto Press. ISBN 978-0-7453-2788-4.
- Macmillan Press, Kartika Liotard, accessed 20 June 2009
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Kartika Liotard.|
- European Parliament biography
- (in Dutch) Parlement.com biography
- Declaration (PDF) of financial interests (in Dutch)
- kartikliotard.eu[permanent dead link]
|This article about a Member of the European Parliament from the Netherlands is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|