Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up kas in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Kas is a brand of soft drink produced by PepsiCo. Kas, Kaš, or KAS may also refer to:
- Karnataka Administrative Service
- Kas (cycling team), a Spanish cycling team sponsored by the soft drink
- Kas the Bloody-Handed, a fictional character in the Greyhawk setting
- Konrad Adenauer Stiftung, a German political foundation associated with the conservative party CDU
- Beta-ketoacyl-ACP synthase, a group of enzymes
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Kas.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.