Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Kasane International Airport|
|Operator||Botswana Department of Civil Aviation|
|Elevation AMSL||3,290 ft / 1,003 m|
Because it is near Chobe National Park, the airport is mainly used for tourism. Most lodges in the Kasane area provide shuttles from and to the airport. A bus shuttle is available for travel to Victoria Falls in Zimbabwe.
Airlines and destinations
|Air Botswana||Gaborone, Johannesburg–OR Tambo, Maun|
- Airport information for Kasane Airport at Great Circle Mapper.
- Google Maps - Kasane
- "Kasane VOR-DME (KSV) @ OurAirports". ourairports.com. Retrieved 2018-08-20.
- "Kasane NDB (KAS) @ OurAirports". ourairports.com. Retrieved 2018-08-20.
- "Wilderness Air » Botswana". www.wilderness-air.com. Retrieved 2018-08-20.
- OpenStreetMap - Kasane
- OurAirports - Kasane
- SkyVector - Kasane
- A-Z World Airports Online
- Kasane Airport information
- Airport information for Kasane Airport at World Aero Data. Data current as of October 2006.
- Accident history for Kasane Airport at Aviation Safety Network
- Current weather for Kasane Airport at NOAA/NWS
|This article about an airport in Botswana is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This Botswana location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|