for the Parliament of Kenya
|Party||The National Alliance|
|MP||John Njoroge Chege|
Kasarani Constituency is an electoral constituency in Kenya. It is one of seventeen constituencies of Nairobi County. The entire constituency is located within Nairobi County, and has an area of 152.60 km².
The constituency was known as Nairobi Northeast Constituency at the 1963 and 1969 elections and as Mathare Constituency from 1974 elections to 1994 by-elections. Up until the 2007 elections it has been known as Kasarani Constituency. Prior to the 2013 general election, Kasarani was split up to form four constituencies: Kasarani, Roysambu Constituency, Ruaraka Constituency, and Mathare Constituency. 
Members of Parliament
|1969||Munyua Waiyaki||KANU||One-party system|
|1974||Munyua Waiyaki||KANU||One-party system|
|1979||Munyua Waiyaki||KANU||One-party system|
|1983||Andrew Ngumba||KANU||One-party system. Ngumba fled the country in 1986.|
|1986||Josephat Karanja||KANU||By-elections, One-party system|
|1988||Josephat Karanja||KANU||One-party system.|
|1994||Fredrick Masinde||Ford-Kenya||By-elections. Masinde died, resulting in another by-elections.|
|1994||Ochieng Mbeo||Ford-Kenya||By-elections (second one in 1994)|
|2013||John Njoroge Chege||TNA|
Kenya general election 2017/ Muhammed Musyoka mulwa
- "IEBC notably alters Ligale proposals". www.capitalfm.co.ke. Retrieved 10 May 2015.
- Center for Multiparty Democracy: Politics and Paliamenterians in Kenya 1944-2007[permanent dead link]
- Daily Nation, February 18, 2002: A position dogged by controversy
- Daily Nation, 2002: Is re-election likely for MP?
- information.go.ke: CDF allocation by sector and location (2003-6)