|Compact Rural Community|
|Coordinates: Coordinates: |
|District||Thunder Bay District|
|Elevation||479 m (1,572 ft)|
|Time zone||UTC-6 (Central Time Zone)|
|• Summer (DST)||UTC-5 (Central Time Zone)|
|Postal Code||P0T 1Y0|
Kashabowie is an unincorporated place and Compact Rural Community in southwestern Thunder Bay District in Northwestern Ontario, Canada. It is on the Canadian National Railway Kashabowie Subdivision main line, built originally as the Canadian Northern Railway transcontinental main line, between the railway points of Planet to the west and Postans to the east, and has a passing siding.
- "Kashabowie". Geographical Names Data Base. Natural Resources Canada. Retrieved 2018-07-02.
- Elevation taken from Google Maps at coordinates. Accessed 2018-07-02.
- "CLAIMaps IV". Ontario Ministry of Northern Development and Mines. 2016. Retrieved 2018-07-02.
- Map 13 (PDF) (Map). 1 : 1,600,000. Official road map of Ontario. Ministry of Transportation of Ontario. 2016-01-01. Retrieved 2018-07-02.
- Restructured municipalities - Ontario map #2 (Map). Restructuring Maps of Ontario. Ontario Ministry of Municipal Affairs and Housing. 2006. Retrieved 2018-07-02.
- Smith, Jeffrey P. "C.N.Rys. Kashabowie Subdivision". Retrieved 2018-07-02.
- "1957 Railway map of Canada". Atlas of Canada (3rd ed.). (1957-01-01) Government of Canada. Accessed 2018-07-02.
- "Ontario and Quebec Railway Territories". Atlas of Canada. (1915-01-01) Government of Canada. Accessed 2018-07-02.
|This Northern Ontario geographical article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|