|• Administrator||Erin Çatri|
|• Administrative Unit||43,353|
|Time zone||CET (UTC+1)|
|• Summer (DST)||CEST (UTC+2)|
Kashar is a village and a former municipality in the Tirana County, central Albania. At the 2015 local government reform it became a subdivision of the municipality Tirana. The population at the 2011 census was 43,353.
Kashar consists of ten communities with a total population of c. 21,000 inhabitants.
Kashar is twinned with:
- Law nr. 115/2014[permanent dead link]
- 2011 census results
- "History of Kashar" (in Albanian). Official website of Kashar. Retrieved 9 December 2010.
- "Demographics of Kashar". Retrieved 9 December 2010.
- MIRATIMIN E MARVESHJES SE BINJAKEZIMIT NDERMJET KOMUNES KASHAR DHE BASHKISE SINDOS SELANIK GREQI, Komuna Kashar (in Albanian)
|This article about a specific location in Tirana County, Albania, is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
- Each of the 11 divisions is an administrative unit