|Elevation AMSL||4,529 ft / 1,380 m|
Kashgar Airport (simplified Chinese: 喀什机场; traditional Chinese: 喀什機場; pinyin: Kāshí Jīchǎng, Uyghur: قەشقەر ئايىرپورت, Қәшқәр Айропорт) (IATA: KHG, ICAO: ZWSH), also known as Kashi Airport, is an airport serving Kashgar (also known as Kashi), a city in Uyghur autonomous region of Xinjiang in the People's Republic of China.
Airlines and destinations
- Airport information for Kashi (ZWSH) from DAFIF (effective October 2006)
- Airport information for Kashgar, Xinjiang Uyghur, China (KHG / ZWSH) at Great Circle Mapper.
- "PEGASUS LAUNCHES FLIGHTS TO XINJIANG'S KASHGAR VIA BISHKEK". Incentive Travel & Corporate Meetings. 21 September 2016. Retrieved 21 September 2016.
- Rayyan KHG flight info on facebook posts mentioning PIA aircraft to be used
- Rayyanair webpage
- Current weather for Kashi, China (ZWSH) at NOAA/NWS
- Accident history for KHG / ZWSH at Aviation Safety Network