Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up kashi, Kashi, or Kāshí in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Kashi may refer to:
- Varanasi (also known as Kāśi), a holy city in India
- Kashi Vishwanath Temple, a temple in the town
- Kingdom of Kashi-Benares, a historical kingdom in the location of modern-day Varanasi, existing from 18th century–1947 CE
- Kasi, a legendary city in the location of modern-day Varanasi
- Kashi, a particular neighborhood in modern-day Varanasi. It is known for its older buildings and is colloquially called "Old Varanasi"
- Kashi Vidyapeeth, a state university in Varanasi
- Kashgar (pinyin transliteration), a city in the region of Xinjiang, China
- Kashgar Prefecture, the prefecture encompassing the city
- Kashi, Hamadan, a village in Hamadan Province, Iran
- Kashi, Hormozgan, a village in Hormozgan Province, Iran
- Kashan, a city in the province of Isfahan, Iran
- Kashi - In Search of Ganga - upcoming Bollywood film
- Kashani, often shortened to Kashi, a surname
- Japanese live oak
- Kashi or Qashani, Persian tile work or mosaic (see also Zellige)
- Kasha, roasted whole-grain buckwheat or buckwheat groats
- Kashi (company), U.S. manufacturer of foods such as breakfast cereal, crackers, and cereal bars, owned by Kellogg Company
- Kashi (ship), Japanese several ships have been named Kashi (樫 / 橿 / かし, "live oak")
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Kashi.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.