|Look up kashi, Kashi, or Kāshí in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Kashi may refer to:
- Varanasi (also known as Kāśi), a holy city in India
- Kashi Vishwanath Temple, a temple in the town
- Kingdom of Kashi-Benares, a historical kingdom in the location of modern-day Varanasi, existing from 18th century–1947 CE
- Kasi, a legendary city in the location of modern-day Varanasi
- Kashi, a particular neighborhood in modern-day Varanasi. It is known for its older buildings and is colloquially called "Old Varanasi"
- Kashi Vidyapeeth, a state university in Varanasi
- Kashgar (pinyin transliteration), a city in the region of Xinjiang, China
- Kashgar Prefecture, the prefecture encompassing the city
- Kashi, Hamadan, a village in Hamadan Province, Iran
- Kashi, Hormozgan, a village in Hormozgan Province, Iran
- Kashan, a city in the province of Isfahan, Iran
- Kashani, often shortened to Kashi, a surname
- Japanese live oak
- Kashi or Qashani, Persian tile work or mosaic (see also Zellige)
- Kasha, roasted whole-grain buckwheat or buckwheat groats
- Kashi (company), U.S. manufacturer of foods such as breakfast cereal, crackers, and cereal bars, owned by Kellogg Company
- Kashi (ship), Japanese several ships have been named Kashi (樫 / 橿 / かし, "live oak")
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Kashi.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.