Jump to navigation Jump to search
Kashinath may refer to:
- Shiva, the patron deity of the Kashi Vishwanath Temple
- Kashinath (actor) (1951–2018), Indian actor and director in Kannada-language films
- Kashinath Ghanekar (1940–1986), Indian actor in Marathi-language films
- Kashinath, Telugu dubbed version of Tamil film Kasi
- Kashinath Trimbak Telang (1850–1893), Indian judge and Indologist
- Kashinath Mukherjee (born 1925), Hindustani classical musician and Sitar player
- Kashinath (1943 film), an Indian film from 1943 in Hindi and Bengali
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Kashinath.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.