Jump to navigation Jump to search
Kashmir mainly refers to the northwestern region of South Asia claimed by India, Pakistan and (partially) PR China.
|Look up Kashmir, Jammu and Kashmir, or कश्मीर in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
It may also refer to :
- Kashmir Valley, surrounded by the Pir Panjal mountain ranges; traditionally termed "Kashmir", whence the region takes its name.
- Kashmir Subah, Mughal imperial province
- Jammu and Kashmir (princely state), the former princely state which came to an end in 1952
- Kashmir conflict, the territorial dispute over the Kashmir region:
- Jammu and Kashmir, Indian-administered part of Kashmir: disputed by Pakistan.
- Azad Jammu and Kashmir, and Gilgit-Baltistan, Pakistan-administered regions of Kashmir; disputed by India.
- Trans-Karakoram Tract, area ceded by Pakistan to China by the Sino-Pak Border Agreement in 1963; disputed by India.
- Aksai Chin, an area of Kashmir region administered by China; disputed by India.
- Kashmir, Iran, a village in Hormozgan Province, Iran
Music and films
- KSHMR, born Niles Hollowell-Dhar, a Kashmiri DJ and record producer (formerly of The Cataracs)
- Kashmir (band), Danish rock band
- "Kashmir" (song), 1975 song by rock band Led Zeppelin from the album Physical Graffiti
- Kashmir: Symphonic Led Zeppelin, tribute album to Led Zeppelin
- "Kashmir", instrumental track by Scooter from Back to the Heavyweight Jam
- "Kashmir," song by the band Liquid Blue
- Kashmir, a 1951 Hindi film starring Kamal Kapoor, Badri Prasad
- SS Kashmir, P & O liner that served as a troopship during World War 1
- HMS Kashmir (F12), World War 2, Royal Navy destroyer
- Cashmere (disambiguation)
- Kashmore (disambiguation)
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Kashmir.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.