Kashmir mainly refers to the northwestern region of the Indian subcontinent claimed by China, India, and Pakistan.
Kashmir may also refer to:
- Kashmir Valley, the largest valley in Jammu and Kashmir
- Kashmir Division, is a revenue and administrative division containing the Kashmir Valley region of Jammu and Kashmir.
- Jammu and Kashmir (princely state), former princely state in British India from 1846 to 1952.
- Jammu and Kashmir (state), former state in India from 1952 to 2019, divided into two union territories in 2019.
- Jammu and Kashmir (union territory), a union territory in India after 2019, part of Indian-administered Kashmir
- Ladakh, a union territory in India after 2019, part of Indian-administered Kashmir
- Azad Kashmir, a nominally self-governing province in Pakistan, part of Pakistani-administered Kashmir
- Gilgit-Baltistan, an administrative territory in Pakistan, part of Pakistani-administered Kashmir
- Aksai Chin, a region in China, part of the wider Kashmir region
- Trans-Karakoram Tract, a tract in China, part of the wider Kashmir region
- Kashmir, Iran, a village in Hormozgan province, Iran (not to be confused with Kashmar, a city in Razavi Khorasan Province)
- Kshmr, born Niles Hollowell-Dhar, a Kashmiri DJ and record producer (formerly of The Cataracs)
- Kashmir (Danish band), rock band from Denmark
- Kashmir (Pakistani band), rock band from Karachi, Pakistan
- "Kashmir" (song), 1975 song by rock band Led Zeppelin
- Kashmir: Symphonic Led Zeppelin, tribute album to Led Zeppelin
- "Kashmir", instrumental track by Scooter from Back to the Heavyweight Jam
- Kashmir (horse), a thoroughbred racehorse
- HMS Kashmir (F12), World War 2, Royal Navy destroyer
- Cashmere (disambiguation)
- Cashmere goat, a breed of goat
- Cashmere wool, a type of goat fiber
- Casimir, a male name
- Kashmiri (disambiguation)
- Kashmore (disambiguation)