Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up Kashmir, Jammu and Kashmir, کشمیر, or कश्मीर in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Kashmir mainly refers to the northwestern region of the Indian subcontinent claimed by India and Pakistan.
It may also refer to:
- Kashmir Valley, the largest valley in the Kashmir region
- Jammu and Kashmir (union territory), a union territory in India
- Jammu and Kashmir (state), former state in India, divided into two union territories in 2019
- Jammu and Kashmir (princely state), former princely state in British India
- Azad Kashmir, a nominally self-governing province in Pakistan
- Kashmir, Iran, a village in Hormozgan province, Iran (not to be confused with Kashmar, a city in Razavi Khorasan Province)
- KSHMR, born Niles Hollowell-Dhar, a Kashmiri DJ and record producer (formerly of The Cataracs)
- Kashmir (band), Danish rock band
- Kashmir - The Band, an alternative-rock band from Karachi, Pakistan
- "Kashmir" (song), 1975 song by rock band Led Zeppelin from the album Physical Graffiti
- Kashmir: Symphonic Led Zeppelin, tribute album to Led Zeppelin
- "Kashmir", instrumental track by Scooter from Back to the Heavyweight Jam
- Cashmere (disambiguation)
- Casimir, a male name
- Kashmore (disambiguation)
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Kashmir.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.