|Born||25 July 1986|
|Years active||2007 - present|
|Home town||Mumbai, India|
|Height||1.64 m (5 ft 5 in)|
Kashmira Irani is an Indian film,television and theatre actress known for playing Amber in Amber Dhara, Draupadi in Dharmakshetra and Samaira Khanna in Dosti... Yaariyan... Manmarziyan ,Princess Sonali in the musical Zangoora-The Gypsy Prince. She’s played pivotal roles in films like Rangoon ,Tiger Zinda hai. Her upcoming film is Bharat releasing on 5th June 2019.
Irani  was born in 1986 and brought up in Pune, Maharashtra. She moved to Mumbai from Pune when she was 17 years old to pursue her passion for acting. Prior to her acting debut, she assisted her cousin in fashion designing and worked as an assistant stylist.
Irani made her debut on the television industry with the hit TV series Amber Dhara, where she played the title role of Amber. The story was of conjoined twins, and required her to be conjoined with her co-actor for 8–9 months. She won the Best Debutant Award for this role at the Sansui Television Awards.
In 2009, she appeared on a telefilm based on the 26/11 terror attacks in Mumbai called Un Hazaaron Ke Naam, in which she played the role of Jyoti, a rich brat. The story dealt with how the attacks transformed her to be more socially responsible towards her society. The following year, she had a role in Yash Chopra's TV series Seven on Sony Entertainment Television. The series was about seven extraordinary people who possess supernatural powers and how they help get rid of the evil from society. She played the role of Varya Vishwamitra, a girl who can control weather.
She played the lead as Princess Sonali in a play called Zangoora : The Gypsy Prince, which was the first Bollywood musical ever. It premiered on 23 September 2010 at Kingdom of Dreams and became the longest running Bollywoood stage show in India. In June 2013, the musical completed over 1000 successful shows at Nautanki Mahal, Gurgaon. This character has been her most challenging role so far as it's her first time on a live stage and has also required her to do aerial choreography. Zangoora and her role have been well received by audiences.
In 2014, she appeared briefly as a stage actress performing aerial dance at Kingdom of Dreams in PK starring Aamir Khan and Anushka Sharma. She performed an aerial dance to the song " Love is a Waste of Time".
She came into the limelight for her role as Samaira on  the popular television series Dosti... Yaariyan... Manmarziyan. In 2015, she was also nominated for the "Favourite Sylish Sadasya" award in the STAR Parivaar Awards.
|2007 – 2008||Amber Dhara||Amber|
|2009||Un Hazaaron Ke Naam||Jyoti|
|2014||PK||Aerial dancer||Special appearance in Love Is A Waste Of Time|
|2015||Dosti... Yaariyan... Manmarziyan||Samaira Khanna|
|2017||Tiger Zinda Hai||Sana|
- "Kashmira Irani's Carrier". tvgupshup.com.
- "Dharmakshetra". Epic Channel.
- "Striking a balance". The Hindu. 8 April 2015. Retrieved 9 April 2015.
- "Kashmira Irrani on The Times Of India". timesofindia.indiatimes.com.
- "You cannot succeed in life by making your parents unhappy: Kashmira 'Manmarziyan' Irani". www.deccanchronicle.com.
- "Amber Dhara creates stir lokhandwala market". www.tellychakkar.com.
- bollywoodmantra. "Screening of Un Hazaaron ke Naam".
- "Kashmira Irani: Gurgaon gave me my first theatre experience". Times of India. 30 January 2015.
- "Zangoora: Bollywood comes alive on stage". Reuters.
- "'Zangoora' debuted in Delhi!". Times of India.
- "Kashmira Irani: People keep mistaking Sanaya Irani to be my sister". Times of India. 13 May 2015.
- "Did you know Kashmira Irani was part of PK?". www.tellychakkar.com.
- "Hussain inspired Kashmira Irani for comeback". www.tellychakkar.com.
- "Kashmira Irani to make a comeback with Manmarziyan". The Indian Express. 21 November 2014.
- "Shravan and Kashmira talk about Manmarziyan". www.tellychakkar.com.
- "Manmarzian TV review: Monica Sehgal and Kashmira Irani's show is a chapter out of every youngster's life". www.bollywoodlife.com.
- "Star Parivaar Awards 2015: Complete List Of Winners, Details, Highlights!". filmibeat.
- "DHARMAKSHETRA". epicchannel. Retrieved 31 October 2016.
- rl=http://indianexpress.com/article/entertainment/television/arpita-khan-encourages-dear-friend-kashmira-irani-for-dosti-yaariyaan-manmarzian/. "Arpita Khan encourages 'dear friend' Kashmira Irani for 'Dosti..Yaariyaan..Manmarzian'". www.tellychakkar.com. Missing or empty
- Coutinho, Natasha (7 June 2015). "When opposites do attract..." Deccan Chronicle.
- "Tiger Zinda Hai". Bollywood Hungama. Retrieved 5 February 2018.