Kassab may refer to
- Kasab, Syria, town in Syria (also spelt Kassab and Kesab)
- Qasab, a village in Iran (also spelt as Qaşāb and Qaşşāb and Kaşşāb)
- Archbishop Jibrail Kassab, prelate of the Chaldean Catholic Church in Australia
- Gilberto Kassab (born 1960), Brazilian politician, mayor of São Paulo
- May Kassab (born 1981), Egyptian singer
- Nimatullah Kassab (1808−1858), Lebanese monk, priest and scholar of the Maronite Church Declared a saint by the Catholic Church
- Théophile Georges Kassab (1945−2013), Syrian Syriac Catholic archbishop
- Freddy Kassab, subject of book and miniseries Fatal Vision.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Kassab.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.